UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, midlands newb here.

Just come across from mkiv.net as they told me they had a sister site for my car lol.

Just picked up a 98 A3 1.8t, never owned a Vag before and so far Im loving it!

Aside from the 150k miles and needing a new instrument cluster it drives like new! [:D]

Cant wait to start messing! Ph1 R-tec remap or custom code? hehe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

The exterior is showing its age now, but engine and heated black leather is immaculate :)

So im thinking GTR bodykit and a nice red/white respray is in order at some point this year! :-D

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Welcome along! R-Tech seem to be getting rave reviews. I'd say from your 1.8t agu you should manage 180+ bhp. Maybe abit more. But it will drive alot better with he increase in torque.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Iv gotta custom code dealer 5mins from me and r-techs 45mins away. But if R-tecs the one then 45mins is nothing really.

Im planning CAI, 007P, TIP before the remap, but also a 2.5" turbo back with sports cat in near future... would that be best with ph1 or ph2?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Everyone has there own opinion to be honest,i have always had GIAC and they have been amazing,the cars running CC i have never been impressed with but they all get around the same figures through all decent software dealers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts