UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as in title picked up my 55 plate 2.0tdi sport yesterday and it is soo responsive and economical its unbelievable not got any pics yet as haven't seen it in the light yet except in show room!! work too many hours lol still love it tho heated leather is a first time treat for me, but will take no getting used to lol

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
finally gave it a quick wash today not polished yet tho too cold lol

the lad in the pics is my valeter mate he got a grease stain out of the roof lining for me hes a good lad lol saved me a fortune any comments welcome

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Looks nice mate. Heated seats are great aren't they!? [Y]

Is it more economical than the Golf (which I assume was the GT TDI)?

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers mate and yes its about 10mpg alm0st 15 if im nice to it averagin 50mpg the golf was always around 39-40 which if i give this some it drops to pretty quikly lol

·
Registered
496 Posts
Lovely motor!!

Jealous of your heated seats..thats the only thing mine hasent got that i want..Think im going to have to retrofit some!! Lol

Looks great and looks to be in really good nick!

Best of luck with it!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers everyone and kaz best part of it is the seats get hot quick, good for when waiting for the screen to clear in the morning lol

·
Registered
496 Posts
[quote user="GavNayshGTTDI115"]

cheers everyone and kaz best part of it is the seats get hot quick, good for when waiting for the screen to clear in the morning lol

[/quote]

I want somee !!

This on the list after the Remap (when i decide on which one!)

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just a remap at the minute i think got do christmas first tho then will be off to get it done not sure where yet... dervdoctor looks promising tho then might lower it and save for 19"rs4's but not 100% wether to do ote to exterior or not as i like the looks standard also i got a second baby on the way!!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Car looks great mate welcome to the forum [y]

Be interesting to see how your plans come along... Bear in mind that 19" rims can cause a somewhat crashy ride esp if combined with suspension tweaks [;)]

C

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
been in negotiations with the mrs think 19's are going on hold getting remap on tuesday xmas deal £275 for custom remap only on til tuesday so got there just in time lol. not sure on lowering yet tho would have liked just springs as suspension is stiff enough anyway..... if it aint broke dont fix it i say!!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thoguth id post a couple of pics to show my idea of not doing anything externally didnt quite work lol lots of negotiating and a fair bit of cash later lol

only went 18s in the end as they came along at the right price on ebay and thought theyd look nice on, id already managed to get it lowered 40mm after the remap. then i spotted the exhaust group buy so it was a 'well if i buy it now babe its £100+ cheaper than usual' lol im pleased with it but has got to be left as is for a while now only got 3 months left until new baby comes along so saving for that lol any comments welcome

1 - 13 of 13 Posts