UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[<:eek:)]

Just got back from my hols so thought I'd have a quick check to see what you've all been up to and what I've missed.

On my way to my nephew's 4th birthday party now. Blimey, it's been a busy week.

Dave.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Good to have you back!

Most shocking news when you were away was mine- (Make sure your sitting down and dont have any coffee/tea in your mouth) lol

....sold my audi and may be getting a vauxhall lol

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahhh, it's nice to feel so wanted! [<:eek:)]

Kaz, what Vauxhall are you getting? And what made you decide on the change? Hope you got what wanted for the motor.

Had a great time on hols. Went to Weymouth for a week. Talk about a small world, we got there and decided to have a wander round and bumped into one of our neighbours who told us that there were 2 of our other neighbours there as well. Wierd.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha.....that's true. Mind you, it took us 6 hours to get there so lord knows how long it'd take on a bus!!! The A3 did pretty well fuel wise, got to Weymouth and back (and a little bit of driving during the week) on one tank of diesel, with 100+ miles remaining on the DIS. Not bad going I thought.....especially as there was a "spirited" drive to A&E during the holiday. [:(] Kids...who'd have them? [^o)] [:D]

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Too right Damian...it's a pity she chose the moment she did though. We were having a drink as a bit of a celebration for me getting on to the uni course I wanted and I'd literally just sat down with a couple of drinks when she fell so I didn't even manage to take a sip!

2 drinks - £6.50. £2 to park the car at the hospital.

We got back from A&E at 21.30 but then couldn't even enjoy a beer or two as she'd had a head injury so needed to be able to drive, just in case. [8o|]

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
tsk....kids. Went swimming last week & popped into Sainsburys on the way back. We said to George "walk...don't run"...he runs and 2 seconds later, trips and puts his tooth through his lip - its like a murder scene !

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ouch!! Is he ok?

I kept saying that to Lucy on holiday - "slow down" / "stop running" etc......and then thought to myself, "I sound like my parents!" [:'(]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts