UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after getting the car back,im looking at my next mod its retrofitting the rns-e(sat nav) or a giac remap?

cant afford to do them both yet so which would you do?

please help me decide

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
I guess it depends what you use the car for. For me, the pleasure of driving comes first so I'd plum for the remap....even I'd I have no idea of where I'm going ! You could always get a map for £4.99 if you were completely lost....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is agood way of thinking!!i only wanted the sat nav cos of the mp3 and it looks alot better!im leaning towards the remap and its abit cheaper!

i could do with putting a smile on my face when i push the pedal!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
I love the sat nav, but I think I'd go remap! Is it running sweet with the new head?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
"Remap Remap Remap"in a kind of a witch hunt style crowd chant with pitch forks

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote user="Stevee"]I love the sat nav, but I think I'd go remap! Is it running sweet with the new head?

[/quote]

i ended up getting a new engine worked out cheaper total cost came to 2k engine done 16k with warranty so far so good!keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="CkB"]

Go faster first. Then worry about how to get there

C

[/quote]

I reckon go fast past the place you wanted to get too and find new places,i reckon the same rule applied when they found the moon,maybe they were only trying to clean a high up window

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="CkB"]

That's some fart to get that much lift off chap

C

[/quote]

How do you reckon :IFP(immense fart power) compares against BHP ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts