UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you all up to? It's not been this quiet on the forum for a long time.

I've been reading up on Calculus, polynomials, differentiation, interrrrrrrrr.........[|-)]

Bedtime calls. Yes, it's early but it was a late one last night and I need my beauty sleep.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was thinking that Dave,it seemed to get good and busy then back to the sound of silence again,shame unless they have found a better forum? and if they have whats it called?

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Ihavent been around much. Bee very busy and with the mrs needing my help I mighted be on as much as before but will still try and get on here and help with some of the mech stuff!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know the feeling Damian. Snowed under at the moment. And lots of stress. I'm banking on the saying that things can only get better! [;-)]

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Is that with your studies or work ? All the customers I've spoken to this week have said the same - august was dead but mid september onwards is like the good old days in metal bashing world...

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Both. The studying is proving harder than I'd thought it would be. I'll get there though........I think. Work's busy too, which is great, but makes things really tough time-wise..

·
Registered
399 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]

Still suffering with the man flu, Chris?

[/quote]

I've got rid of most of it, but I'm still struggling to get through a day with enough energy. I was pretty poor after 4 beers on Thursday night and I think my mate in the office has it as well as he was sick as a dog all day Friday (poor sod, it was his day off [;)])

Still got the cough and still knackered today - and haven't done bog all!!! [:S]

Sad huh?

C

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[quote user="ADEY"]

had a busy week visiting my dad in hospital

[/quote]

How's he getting on Adey? My dad's much better now - just waiting for a date for his op.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts