UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did they really think driving on sheet ice (let alone downhill) was a good idea? And whose idea was it to bail out? [:S]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Seen this on mkivs,cant believe they thought the best option was to bail out or were they trying to get to lay under the wheels to maybe stop the sliding action

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Twas a bad day for them alright! instead of trying to get out the car...how about getting off the brakes for a second and take back control lol

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can almost forgive them for missing the build-up of ice but the bailing out.....

I wonder what other damage the car did on it's way down?

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ah yes, the retards special video. Having been warned off going out ,they did it anyway.

They go on the dumb-ass list of winter fools, along with the granny on the BBC SE news the other night who got stuck in the snow, and she was 80 something. She woudln't tell the BBC why she didn't just stay at home. Stupid woman. Oh and then there was the 8 month pregnant woman and her little daughter that had "just popped out". Jeffing stupid woman needs a beating post-birth for taking such risks. Although to be fair, I did accidentally call her "the 8 month old pregnant woman" on facespace, so karma...

C

1 - 9 of 9 Posts