UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
I think they're making it look like a B8 front bumper.

Be very careful with it... it looks dangerously Mondeo-like to me!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Yes, how dare you, you freak!

Annoyingly, the more I look at it, the more I like it too... stop making me weird(er)

The only downside I see is the very lower bit in the middle... can you see where I get my Mondeo accusation from?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Front on I think it looks pretty tough, but on the second pic it looks a bit bum-chin-esque lol

It is different to the usual though, whichI do like :)

Ill keep looking I think but may come back to this.. Thanks for your opinion guys [y]

Luke

·
Registered
902 Posts
Yes they do, but they're bloody expensive! Actually, the £80 may be the price of the central grille... your standard ones in your car won't fit.

That one at the top that you found is growing on me! Though it's €149 & €25 postage from the Motherland. I think it looks like you can keep your standard grilles too.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
It's making sure it's colour coded In properly that's important. Stevee says No to black bumpers resprayed!!!!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My lower bumpers are already colour coded luckily :)

Ill keep an open mind for now and if a cheap lower s-line bumper turns up I may snatch it :)

Audi do still sell the Votex gear and you can get the front including grilles for around £300..

Choices, choices.

Thanks for all the help and imput gents [y]

·
Registered
902 Posts
I think it's about the same as a dealer, with the exception of the postage being £22ish, so a bit more expensive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts