UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right Uk-mkivs have done it so where's ours? i say lets use one of our cars maybe Davemk's or Stevee's and get on with stripping them down asap ! who's with me ? I havnt used a plasma cutter or radiac before but surely the lightening bit cant be that hard and i reckon if we make them light enough the wont need extra engine mods, We cant use mine because everyone knows i need it because of that thingy i have coming up soon and then there is the wotsit after,otherwise we could have

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
how about using Clueless Girls ?

1 ) Its a classic

2 ) its pretty knackered anyway after that house got in the way, so there's nothing to lose...

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Agreed but she doesnt live in the uk does she ? we could have a bash at that also i suppose,more the merrier and i am sure we could get the funds by means of selling drugs,muggings,car ringing & other means of deceit,just thought it would bring us all closer together as we look at what we can achieve when we work together,the looks across our faces as we roll the project out of the garage[:O][+o(]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
I second that leach,

davemks car, after all he his a moderator on here, and one of his wheels has a chip on it

although i dont own a plasma cutter, i have a 4lb lump hammer, and quite a few chisels, i assume these will do the same job as a plasma cutter

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave bring them i am sure we can redesign the interior and do the aero-dynamics with them. His car has a chip on the wheel? it sounds like it needs us to save it otherwise he will just carry on wrecking it.I am in talks with canisten,vagisill and preperation H for sponsorship so we can have there decals all over the car,and because of there age rather than recaros i am also in talks with shackletons or maybe even stanner

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does she? i am sure on the audi.net facebook page it was somewhere like sweden or alike,is chester in england?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
For another project or just to be safe on track days ?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With neither of you joining quicker were just on with declaring them sorn

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
OI OI..........

Look at you, you bunch of stalkers - trying to pretend you haven't found the street of one of our female members. Perverts the lot of you.

Anyway, my car's out, it's a work in progress..............

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]

[/quote]

Dont do it dave, let leach and myself play with it i mean work on it, we have the technology, no proper tools, just the technology

i am sure other forum members will agree

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote user="davemk"]

OI OI..........

Look at you, you bunch of stalkers - trying to pretend you haven't found the street of one of our female members. Perverts the lot of you.

[/quote]

It will be a work in progress alright when we come round with the spare set of keys in the night,and deliver it back chip foose overhauling style

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote user="davelincs"]

[quote user="davemk"]

[/quote]

Dont do it dave, let leach and myself play with it i mean work on it, we have the technology, no proper tools, just the technology

i am sure other forum members will agree

[/quote]

Work on it ? i was thinking more on the lines of Sgt Gunnery highway as in adapt to overcome a situation,my mate has loads of tools but i dont know what they do so he has lent me his hammer drawer and a s election of drills and chisels,first mod was a knightrider styled steering wheel with the top and bottom curves cut out

looking nice on your new avatar Davelincs

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
I think Dave has grown his hair - a knew there was something different about him but couldn't put my finger on it...

Phil, you any good with electrics ? Can you fit a 1985 Astra GTE digital dash to Dave's car the project ?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[quote user="damianmkv"]

I think Dave has grown his hair - a knew there was something different about him but couldn't put my finger on it...

Phil, you any good with electrics ? Can you fit a 1985 Astra GTE digital dash to Dave's car the project ?

[/quote]

I am pretty good with electrics so shouldnt imagine it been that hard,can i leave you on with the trick hydraulic air suspension

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]

[/quote]

Did you buy him / her a drink first? S/he will let you do owt then. So Leach tells me.

Allegedly.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts