UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Think in the other post he said it was a 2.0Tdi 140. You should see 170-175 on a remap [Y] You wont look back, the torque increase makes it an even better daily driver.

·
Registered
607 Posts
id recommend a remap my a3 is a 140 and it made hell of a difference, i had a custom map and asked for it not to be too fierce so as not to kill the clutch. but now it goes like stink and can still get 60/=mpg when i wanna be nice to it!!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote user="gavnayshgttdi115"]

id recommend a remap my a3 is a 140 and it made hell of a difference, i had a custom map and asked for it not to be too fierce so as not to kill the clutch. but now it goes like stink and can still get 60/=mpg when i wanna be nice to it!!

[/quote]

who did you go with?

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
i've gone with Superchips - had it done at 7000 miles, now at 71000 miles and no issues. When I had a new ECU, Superchips remapped it again FOC..

Putting out 191 bhp / 283 lb ft...a little more smoke than I'd like but that may just be because I use Tesco fuel to get the clubcard points..

If I was doing it again, I'd probably get a unit ( eg bluefin, ST3 etc ) to put it back to standard for servicing...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[quote user="dougall"]

chippeduk offer the st3 box, sponsors of uk-mkivs too so there could be a discount to be had there

[/quote]

i think £350 is the discounted price..normal is plus vat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts