UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really funny episode tonight. Anyone else see it?

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Missed it but my dad phoned just as it was finishing and was still laughing as he was telling me all about it. I'll have to watch the repeat.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I howled when i saw hammond struggle to look over the steering wheel and then he gets a midget!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The 370Z GT that was put against the BMW Z4, has a intelligent gearbox, so that if you are, for example, going 4th to 2nd, the ecu will rev match 2nd for you as it blips the throttle. Clever stuff.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah i know the Z4 is serious Dave. The sound is something else. Alot better looking than the last Z4, the nose looks like it means business. Hmmmm Z4 or cayman?

·
Registered
510 Posts
ive seen a woman (hot blonde) driving round trafford park in a white cayman with red wheels and red gt3 style graphics, they both look stunning

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
But the cayman is the slowest porsche........

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="stevee"]

Yeah i know the Z4 is serious Dave. The sound is something else. Alot better looking than the last Z4, the nose looks like it means business. Hmmmm Z4 or cayman?

[/quote]

XKR [H]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="davelincs"]

[quote user="stevee"]

[/quote]

XKR

[/quote] XKR - WTF? Rather have a nova 1.3sr

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote user="leach76"]

[quote user="davelincs"]

[quote user="stevee"]

[/quote]

XKR

[/quote]

Are you on dope?

420bhp and a car that is gorgeous?

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="stevee"]

[quote user="leach76"]

[quote user="davelincs"]

[quote user="stevee"]

[/quote]

XKR

[/quote]

Are you on dope?

420bhp and a car that is gorgeous?

[/quote]

sorry leach ,i some how forgot about a nova 1.3 sr,with 15 inch alloys, so i have now changed my mind 2 xkr,s

1 - 16 of 16 Posts