UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an A4 Avant s-line 2.0 TDi and its 10 months old. Whilst its OK, it really isn't the car that I'd hoped it might be. My wife drives it and she says that she really hasn't got on with it at all, which is fair enough.

The spec is black metallic, heated front seats, sunroof, i-pod prep, rear parking, DIS and no model inscription. The car has done 2500 miles.

We're thinking of chopping it in for a mk6 GTi is the summer - what do you reckon ? No idea what we'd get for the A4....

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Ultimately, it's your decision as to whether you could take the depreciation hit, which I'd imagine is going to be quite a painful hit to the wallet.

After being initially apprehensive about the MkVI, I'm beginning to like it. The interior looks to be a big improvment and I generally like the external look too (except the rear lights for some reason).

Also, can you cope with the size of a Golf? I seem to remember the boot not being very generous and with 2 kids (and the wife, obviously!) it might be a bit on the small size, coming from such a large car.

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure really as its hard to tell in the current market. The car was over ?26k last March. Have decided to sell up and get something cheaper.

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote user="davemk"]

Ultimately, it's your decision as to whether you could take the depreciation hit, which I'd imagine is going to be quite a painful hit to the wallet.

After being initially apprehensive about the MkVI, I'm beginning to like it. The interior looks to be a big improvment and I generally like the external look too (except the rear lights for some reason).

Also, can you cope with the size of a Golf? I seem to remember the boot not being very generous and with 2 kids (and the wife, obviously!) it might be a bit on the small size, coming from such a large car.

[/quote]

Dave, we've decided its got to go. There's little point in having such a pricey car sitting on the drive going nowhere

·
Registered
21 Posts
Damian why don't you just get rid of it and buy a used RS4 estate pop down to blackbushe auctions and pick yourself up a bargain sub 30 !!!!

Oh and say hi to the wife and give her a slap on the arse from me xxx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts