UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Tempted for an ipad and sack my laptop off but am i going to regret the decision? I just think to myself the ipad is £470 and can do limited things where as i could get a top of the range laptop for £470 and do everything possible.

I have an Ipod phone 4 despite hating them for years, it's the next best thing since sliced bread now to me, i should of got one years ago instead of the Blackberry's.

Just unsure on the ipad.. Hmm.

[y]

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rumours of a Microsoft office app coming soon so if it happens, it'd be all most people ever need

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="AidenUK"]

Tempted for an ipad and sack my laptop off but am i going to regret the decision? I just think to myself the ipad is £470 and can do limited things where as i could get a top of the range laptop for £470 and do everything possible.

[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts - I couldn't justify spending that much on something that does less than a laptop but costs more.

I still want one though! If money wasn't an issue.......

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Must admit, I'm very tempted but there's other priorities for me to spend money on at the moment.

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Me too, Dave. Still have home insurance to pay for this month and the balance of the holiday next month..

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
No, I thought that the money could be put to better use with the house being on the market. As good as they are, I think I'll stick with the laptop.

Did you get one?

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No. Keep looking at them and there's money in the work mobile phone kitty for a few but I'm not sure I could get away with it as expenses are the hot topic at the moment.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts