UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is the new money pit.......

Sorry no pics when I first got it

Its an 07 A4 S-line 20tdi AND YES ITS AUTO!!!!

With a few extra's/refinements already added

Heated leathers..... Nothing beats the feeling you have wet yourself in the morning

2nd addition S5 seering wheel smooth no perforations

1st new addition R nse sat navvy

More new shiny ...Its true. Once you have xenons you will never go back to halogen

With autolights and DRL activated

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Sweeeeeeet. Nicely loaded [Y]. Looks like you've had a passenger liking the heated leather a little too much though [;)]

·
Registered
496 Posts
Wow- that looks the business.

Fully loaded too but doesnt the A4 S-Line come with black headlining like the A3 S-Line?

Best of luck with the motor mate - looks stunning :D

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Looks great, love the interior. How are you getting used to the auto? I love them in mercs, Very laidback and good for cruising but, atleast in mercs, doesnt make me want to hoon around.

·
Registered
162 Posts
[quote user="kaz219"]

Fully loaded too but doesnt the A4 S-Line come with black headlining like the A3 S-Line?

[/quote]

I was thinking the same?

Nice motor though! [y]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="AidenUK"]

[quote user="kaz219"]

[/quote]

I was thinking the same?

[/quote]

I wasnt though,does that make me weird?[*-)]

·
Registered
162 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

[quote user="AidenUK"]

[quote user="kaz219"]

[/quote]

I was thinking the same?

[/quote]

I wasnt though,does that make me weird?

[/quote]

Properly weired.. [y]

·
Registered
399 Posts
It needs more horses - you weren't even close coming back from Kiplings the other night [;)] The torque looked a bit lairy tho at first [;)]

Looked good tho my friend, although your tints at the front seem to make me invisible when I'm waving to you at the traffic lights [;)]

C

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice car John. Love them seats - they'd look the business in my car thinking about it.. [:$]

You're going to have to get the wheels off and scrubbed though; looking a bit tired from here. Get yourself a decent wheel back brush to clean the inner rim. I had the RS6 wheels on my old 8L A3, and, coupled with the right tools, they were a DODDLE to immaculate.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="JimWD"]

Nice car John. Love them seats - they'd look the business in my car thinking about it..

You're going to have to get the wheels off and scrubbed though; looking a bit tired from here. Get yourself a decent wheel back brush to clean the inner rim. I had the RS6 wheels on my old 8L A3, and, coupled with the right tools, they were a DODDLE to immaculate.

[/quote]

You want to tell your neighbour to get his sponge out once in a while mate or do it for him

·
Registered
169 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

You want to tell your neighbour to get his sponge out once in a while mate or do it for him

[/quote]

[;)] Trust me, I've tried! The only time their fleet gets washed, is when they go for their annual service. The XC90 has been replaced by a RR-S which is surrounded by three IQ's.

heh!

·
Registered
125 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]Sweeeeeeet. Nicely loaded
. Looks like you've had a passenger liking the heated leather a little too much though

[/quote]

Ha, there is a bit of a snail trail situation on the centre console[:D]

Nice motor though, its all about the toys!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="lawriegttdi"]

[quote user="davemk"]Sweeeeeeet. Nicely loaded
. Looks like you've had a passenger liking the heated leather a little too much though

[/quote]

Ha, there is a bit of a snail trail situation on the centre console

[/quote]

Well spotted ! there maybe another post in the off topic forum about thats history

1 - 20 of 21 Posts