UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the mechanics are supposed to be fixing the leak on this cars radiator,the customer leaves his Road Hawk plugged in recording. (An in car camera and GPS system)

He gets home, views the footage and finds this is the "test spin". (Notice the top speed recorded

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd go mental if it was mine,

I'd also be making sure the work was FOC due to the hugely incriminating evidence.

Why do these folk think they have a right to do this kind of thing, I'd never drive my own car like on those roads that let alone anyone elses'

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dead right andy, but we just don,t know what goes on when the cars in the garage

·
Registered
607 Posts
isnt that the normal way to bleed the radiator?? lol youd want heads rolling surely! but the monaro[inlove] quite possibly the best vauxhall on the market and they sound amazing!!! id love one but might aswell burn my licence if i bought one! speedtrap on wheels lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
Totally agree with you all....but lets face it, the so called 'mechanics' must have been very dippy,as I do believe the in car camera is mounted under the rear view mirror!!!! Surely Its like robbing a bank with cctv and not wearing a balaclava?

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They take the customers car out for test drives, and thrash them[:D]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Thats how we get all our customers cars up to temp even if we havnt done anything to do with radiator work,as everyone knows letting the car tick over on the spot for long periods of time is no good for the car or the ozone[:D]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts