UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've had the S3 for just over 3 weeks now, the bank manager has had a heart attack and someone at my credit card company will be on an all expenses paid trip to somewhere very exotic!!

Here's a few pictures to show the journey so far....

http://uk-audis.net/gallery/album/12-pablos/

Standard at the dealers:

S3 2.0T (circa 2008) - part 1

Less than 3 weeks later with:

APR Stage 1 remap, KW Variant 3's, BBS 19" CH's, Neuspeed short shift, and window tints.

S3 front

S3 side profile on KW v3's and 19inch BBS CH's - could do with a wash!!!

S3 nice 'n' low

Next will be the Stage II upgrade......... [:)]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It will be there so I'll try and get it washed for the occasion!!

I'll order in some additional boxes of Kleenez for you matey!! [+o(]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Lovin the S3 bud, dnt know how long Ill be able to resist getting a new 1! Although the S5's are looking rather tasty! hmmm new car or mortgage.... [:|] lol

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Wow when i read that u changed from the standard S3 rims i thought....oh no.......but that looks so good![Y]

·
Registered
219 Posts
[quote user="Tabs"]

Jesus, Mary and Joseph that does look good. You best not bring that along to the Rolling Road Day at Awesome on the 1st November, I may not be able to control myself

[/quote]

Down boy, easy tiger lol...... trust you!

Seriously nice S3 though, have to take my hat of to your "there's not much time, mod mod mod" attitude. [Y] keep up the good work!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks great mate, and just how i'd have mine... if i had one lol! [:)]

Stance is just soooooo right imo and the CH's are the perfect choice... Optics grille and facelift tails next? [;)]

·
Registered
135 Posts
Forgot to say, silver is such a nice colour for the S3, shows the curves off a treat imo [Y]

/in a steveyd '+1' stylee... [;)]

·
Registered
135 Posts
[quote user="SteveyD"]

[quote user="Beddie"]/in a steveyd '+1' stylee...
[/quote]

Init, we be burnin lol

[/quote]

Jeez +2 now and worried you have already morphed into our resident post whore.... [;)]

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[quote user="Beddie"]Stance is just soooooo right imo and the CH's are the perfect choice... Optics grille and facelift tails next?
[/quote]

Ta.

Not so sure about optics grille now, wanted one desperately at first but the silver one is growing on me.

Will be bluetooth for RNS-E and FBMFSW(!!) before the tailights. I'm sure crack cocaine is less addictive than this auto modding lark!! [;)]

·
Registered
399 Posts
Keep tweaking as you are and that'll just get better and better... Looks lovely now, the RNS-E is a cracking after-purchase job - and the FBMFSW does look tasty!! [:)]

Not sure how the silver one would look with the optics grille... Photochop opportunity anyone out there?? [:)]

C

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
The standard grille looks better on Silver.

White, Black, Red and Dolphin Grey are the only colours that work with the optics grille IMO.

·
Registered
62 Posts
[quote user="pablos"]

Will be bluetooth for RNS-E and FBMFSW(!!) before the tailights.

[/quote]

Sorry Pab, excuse my ignorance but WTF!?! did you just get a little giddy with the keyboard there!? LOL What does all that mean my good man?

Andy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
[quote user="Awesome_Andy"]

[quote user="pablos"]

Will be bluetooth for RNS-E and FBMFSW(!!) before the tailights.

[/quote]

Sorry Pab, excuse my ignorance but WTF!?! did you just get a little giddy with the keyboard there!? LOL What does all that mean my good man?

Andy

[/quote]

Soz amigo!! I'll try again in the best Queen's Englishiness......

Next on my list is the pukka Audi bluetooth phone gubbins for the my SatNav (model type RNS-E) and then a Flat Bottomed Multi-Function Steering Wheel to lay my paws on.... [:p]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts