Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"your nicked and going down to the poky!!!"

PMSL

Love the show, anyone else watch it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,

There is a new series out on Sky 1 (and HD), on Monday nights I think, but the new episodes only tend to be every 2 - 3 weeks.

They're following traffic police around the SW area such as Exeter.

Keep an eye out for a new episode, and then series link it. So far the series link is behaving itself and only setting the new episodes to record!

Stevo

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Road wars on now...wonder if its new series. Not seen it before

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They had a chase on roadwars this evening with an A8. Driver parked up and ran off. Coppers didnt stand a chance keeping up on the straight!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah my missus is the same. its fantastic tv

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure...i prefer chris and whats the other rozzers name in the vectra

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Nice to see that my wife isn't the only one who disapproves of this type of TV programme. I love them though!

It's frustrating to see how lenient the courts are with some of the scum-bags though. [:mad:]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Very annoying when you hear that someone was doing a runner, caught by a chopper and gets community service or 200 pound fine and a 12 month ban. Lock them up!!!

·
Registered
510 Posts
worst is when they ban already banned drivers....like that will stop them doing it again.

really glad i pay taxes for these stupid judges

·
Registered
607 Posts
i watch road wars a fair bit but havent managed to spot any of the new series yet will be keeping an eye out on mondays for a series link try and catch them all!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts