UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

· Registered
4,854 Posts
Looks sweet rich!! How do you find it compared to the diesel? Alot faster for a fact. they remap to 270ish dont they. Exhaust and intercooler / fuel pump. and youve got 330-340

· Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote user="Stevee"]

Looks sweet rich!! How do you find it compared to the diesel? Alot faster for a fact. they remap to 270ish dont they. Exhaust and intercooler / fuel pump. and youve got 330-340

[/quote]

Well.... its a lot better, infinity better I might say! The engine and gearbox go together so well... it shocks me ever time when i boot it and look at the speedo! [:O]

Good spec too... DSG, MFD2, loads of option packs, armrest, 5dr, cruise, MFSW+paddles... the lot

[quote user="leach76"]

Top stuff mate immense car,world is your oyster if you have money with those

[/quote]

A remap is on the cards but not till next year really, ill probably go with Revo, which should see just below 300!

Ive got a walk kit to be fitted... still in its box, and plan to upgrade to R32 front brakes when i can, as the 312mm dont inspire much confidence when hooning it!

Rich

· Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Very well!

Initially had a soft pedal but took it back today for a check on the hoses for leaks and a re-bleed and now the pedal feel is very good! Initially bite is getting better as the bed in and they really do stop very well!

Very happy with the upgrade... i wanted to keep it OEM and they are perfect for what i or should i say the ed30 requires! (312mm just dont cut the mustard)

· Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
First handling mod had been fitted.... WALK kit! Seems to have improved front end grip which was an issue especially coming out of corners!

Got them 2nd hand for 100quid... i think they are 165 new!

Rich

· Registered
1,900 Posts
[quote user="alex-atari"]

Richard, you've not got an Audi you plank

[/quote]

Right who has let alex-atari on here ?

wasnt he the one to blame for draggin down ukmkivs?

How you going mate nice to see you across here

· Registered
6 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

[quote user="alex-atari"]

Richard, you've not got an Audi you plank

[/quote]

Right who has let alex-atari on here ?

wasnt he the one to blame for draggin down ukmkivs?

How you going mate nice to see you across here

[/quote]

That'll be me [;)]

Just scoping out some Audis ... you know, thinking about the future lol

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.