UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No mate i love boxing,it gets right on my tits how there is the super series with carl froch and some worlds greats fighting with no known coverage on british tv but when there is olympics,rugby,cricket,football etc etc everyone jumps on the come on lets support our sports people band wagon especially when money is thrown at making hospital drama's,dancing on ice,strictly come dancing programs what are only aimed at a certain age group where as boxing viewing figures over the last so many years have been massive.We have seen over the last 5 or so years that it has been a very exciting time for the british on the world stage on this sport with no real acclaim like with many other sports,sports personality of the year is another one where its normally easy to predict who will win but out of the spot light there are people like local to me steve pete ruling the world mountain bike scene also who wont get a mention,BASICALLY BRITISH TV SUCKS A BIG ONE

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Man, you're going to hit the roof when you hear about the England match only being available online on a pay per view basis next week. No beeb tv coverage, so I'm led to believe.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote user="davemk"]

Man, you're going to hit the roof when you hear about the England match only being available online on a pay per view basis next week. No beeb tv coverage, so I'm led to believe.

[/quote]

Already heard mate but doesnt this back up my case,imagine with one of other tosh programs been transmitted just on-line there would be demonstrations and students with banners outside the /itv if they did this with the likes of jeremy kyle or bargain hunt etc

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah they will go for that,surely more figures than they get for eastenders now-a-days

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

Yeah they will go for that,surely more figures than they get for eastenders now-a-days

[/quote]

[:D][:D]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Made me laugh i put this petition on ukmkivs,one person said i wont be signing this i am one of those who thinks its barbaric and should be banned??

i thought well why not just sign not sign it then and move on? i didnt want his opinion or thoughts

·
Registered
496 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

Made me laugh i put this petition on ukmkivs,one person said i wont be signing this i am one of those who thinks its barbaric and should be banned??

i thought well why not just sign not sign it then and move on? i didnt want his opinion or thoughts

[/quote]

LOLL

Theres always one :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts