UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Its that time of the week again.

Date: Thursday 23rd October @ 8pm

Address: Krispy Kremes, Barton Dock Road , Trafford Park, Manchester, M41 7PP (near ASDA & CostCo)

This is mainly coz everyones returned from The Ring Trip, so kind of a welcome back boys, show us your pics/vids and give us all your funny stories kinda meet

Just post up if you are coming and see you sometime from 8pm.

Hayley

·
Registered
219 Posts
[quote user="wellsy"]

Just keep your nuts tight and you'll be fine.

[/quote]

There you go again.......... and I was almost feeling bad about the snoring post before [:(]

·
Registered
399 Posts
You obviously haven't heard about a uk-mkvs.net member who got renamed Mr Wheelnuts after a trip to the ring. He's lucky to be alive [:p]

Hayls - nobody loves me that much to want me to move that far, no chance [:p]

C

·
Registered
99 Posts
[quote user="SteveyD"]

[quote user="wellsy"]

Just keep your nuts tight and you'll be fine.

[/quote]

There you go again.......... and I was almost feeling bad about the snoring post before

[/quote]

That never fails to be funny.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote user="CkB"]

You obviously haven't heard about a uk-mkvs.net member who got renamed Mr Wheelnuts after a trip to the ring. He's lucky to be alive

Hayls - nobody loves me that much to want me to move that far, no chance

C

[/quote]

We love you, come move up here [<:eek:)]

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[quote user="steadytdi"]

Trying to organise a few of us from peak vag club to come along so will hopefully be there

[/quote]

Cool - we look forward to seeing you guys, parking isn't fantastic there (only 30 spaces tops), so just block all the MK4 Golfs in if there's no space as we're usually last to leave anyway [:)]

·
Registered
219 Posts
[:'(] there you go again.......

from wheel nuts, to useless................. im just waiting for a kick in the bollocks from you now...[:(]

·
Registered
99 Posts
They are moving to every other Wednesday after this week (29th) as we are starting to look like doughnuts.

I'll text you in advance Steve

1 - 20 of 23 Posts