UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow ringer's

whats the score on here with this years trip's

as i no longer have the 4mo [:'(] lol ( but am pleased with the A4.....its no track car yet lol )

i still want to go to the ring

so the plan for this year is ........Me & ian ( mr ckb knows ian ) we are going to hire a derv burner for the trip out there

and pre book a track car in advance to collect for a days racing round the ring

also i am sure john (my bro inlaw ) & terry will attend ( mr ckb knows them aswell )

So main question is ......is there any dates planned as yet ?[:D]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Im looking to upgrade my a4. I dont think its up for the ring at the current speed, im looking at a bora that is being broken at the moment for its pd130 bits and bobs. then can get 185 on a remap....id love the ring then

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote user="Stevee"]

Im looking to upgrade my a4. I dont think its up for the ring at the current speed, im looking at a bora that is being broken at the moment for its pd130 bits and bobs. then can get 185 on a remap....id love the ring then

[/quote]

The ring is not hard on cars unless you make it hard, it is like driving on a country backroad with a few added extras and some lunatics in other cars normally givIng you room to enjoy yourself as they pass.

Don't regret not going by saying your car is not suitable as bloody buses used to go round upto last year !!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts