UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well how did I manage to miss this new Forum. Hmm I'm going to have to spread myself even thinner between here and ASN.

Paul

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, seems there are a lot of us that have now bought an Audi and are switching over from uk-mkivs. Nice choice of car btw, the s-line A3's are FIT!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Hi mate. Yeah the A3 S-Line is a real nice car. Any mods to the car? Get some pics up[Y]

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for you messages.

Yes the DSG is great, I can cruise around in Auto when I'm feeling lazy, but then switch and use it in manual mode when I fancy driving it.

Only thing I don't like is where the paddles are positioned on the wheel, I would prefer if they were on the actual column so they stay still.

I may well get some pics up soon, currently I'm waiting on the go-ahead to get it into the bodyshop to have a new passenger door as a nice Hungarian lorry drive decided to drive into it.

Paul

·
Registered
496 Posts
Ello Mate :D

Nice to see you on here too!

Hope the cars sorted at no loss to yourself and I've never actually seen pics of your car (part from the tiny one in your sig over at ASN)...Loooking forward to them :D

Hope it all works out and Welcome!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yo Paul welcome across. Sorry to hear about the fight with the lorry, hope you get it sorted soon and we can see the real deal pics [y]

C

1 - 8 of 8 Posts