UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well to say I am not a happy bunny is a slight understatement.... [:'(]

I thought I would get a christmas present for my step mother in law and brother in law, as earlier this year my father in law passed away and this christmas is going to be tough for all of us. But especially for them as they live in Lanzarote and we are unable to visit. Anyway, I got the presents, nothing flash or expensive. I have wrapped them up all ready to go. Got a quote for the delivery and I am looking at a minimum of £38 [:mad:]

That is totally ridiculous, I mean the presents barely cost half that....I am really unhappy but I can't justify spending that amount to ship them......Rant over.....feel a bit better now [:(]

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
We used Bluesky couriers at work - much cheaper than dhl etc. Don't know if they can help but might be worth a call on 01753 688130

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Take em over after xmas and have a holiday,thats how i would be rolling,£38 does seem steep though unless your sending something weighty etc

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote user="GavNayshGTTDI115"]

im with leach, take them personally after xmas. free holiday!!

[/quote]

Oh I would love to but already have 2 holidays booked next year. Looks like they will have to wait until they come over here :(

Thanks for the suggestion Damian, I am going to leave it as its more hassle than its worth. Probably end up sticking some Euros in a card lol :)

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
If you'd spent more on the pressies in the first place, the delivery would feel much cheaper [whistle]

[<:eek:)]

Time for me to get out of here I think............ [au]

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[quote user="davemk"]

If you'd spent more on the pressies in the first place, the delivery would feel much cheaper

Time for me to get out of here I think............

[/quote]

Hold on....let me help you with your coat.....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts