UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just thought i'd pop in and say hello.

My name is Andy I currently don't have an Audi, but will very shortly be in the market for a nice A4 130 Sport.

I'll have about 8k to spend so if anyone knows of one, please give me a shout.

Thanks.

Andy.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Welcome mate. Good luck with the search! Few bargains out there now.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
How do and welcome andy !!

its a shame other people who have viewed this havnt welcomed you also mate,this site is slow at min post wise but more people who join should help this,most have crossed over from ukmkivs and still spend time on there cos its always busy,me included

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers fella's.

It's probably going to be a few weeks until my cash comes through anyway..

Annoyingly i've seen a lovely 2004 130 tdi sport with only 35K abd full Audi history for £8.5k (prob get for 8) but i'm sure it'll be gone by the time i get money through. [O]

Does this seem like good money to you guys? Most traders seem to sell similar cars for £9.5k at least. Fetching strong money these Audi's aren't they?

Cheers.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Prob that price because the mileage is so low.....id have no problem with higher mileage aslong as it has fash. Car prices have crashed....just because someone wants 9.5k doesnt mean that in reality they will get it.

·
Registered
607 Posts
id prob sell mine for 9.5k so a 130 should be a bit cheaper even if it is lower mileage(its pre facelift) if its still there when you get the cash offer 7k see what they come back with, remember you can haggle up you cant haggle it back down though!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers guy's..

Seen a couple around, but still waiting for my cash to come through and i've only just come out of hospital after having keyhole surgery on my ankle... i'll be on crutches for next week or two.

Search will start proper as soon as cash comes asnd leg's better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts