UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to say hi to all, it's late at night and I'm off to bed but will have a good look around tomorrow night when I get home from work.

I'm a member on audi-sport but it's just a bit too big over there and u don't get the feeling you're part of it all.

Anyway, look forward to having a poke around, BTW I have a black 2006 A4 2.0T Sline SE, I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Cheers Andy

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Welcome along Andy. I know what you mean about being a part if it, the great thing about this place is it's like a family ( but without the in-fighting ! )

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Hi Andy, welcome to the site.

*Edited my own comments regarding ASN* [:#]

I'm sure you'll fit in well here. There's a good bunch on here. Very friendly place.

Don't forget to get some pics up of your motor!

Dave.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the very warm welcome guys, I'll sort out the pics now, they're on pgotobucket so shouldn't take long.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome Andy, i was on VWaudiforum for a bit but the whole place just felt sterile...no point being on a forum if no-one chats or anything! Looks very nice, seen the comments about cleaning your wheels on the link - i feel your pain man! mine take ages to clean up nice!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote user="davemk"]Andy, sorted the link for you. If you want to see how to do it, edit the post.

[/quote]

Thanks Davemk, [Y]

·
Registered
399 Posts
Welcome aboard Andy, I hear a mutual ASN feeling there heh...

Seen the pics before this thread, love the car [:)]

C

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="Dreadheadtom"]

Welcome Andy, i was on VWaudiforum for a bit but the whole place just felt sterile...no point being on a forum if no-one chats or anything! Looks very nice, seen the comments about cleaning your wheels on the link - i feel your pain man! mine take ages to clean up nice!

[/quote]

I am on vwaudi forum also,its a big site with a lot of handy suppliers like lamin-x etc but its too big too many different cars and no one answers anyones questions i have found,only shame is crasher on there is a very very very clever bloke with most vag engines

·
Registered
171 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

I am on vwaudi forum also,its a big site with a lot of handy suppliers like lamin-x etc but its too big too many different cars and no one answers anyones questions i have found,only shame is crasher on there is a very very very clever bloke with most vag engines

[/quote]

True true, lots of stuff on there, but its just too big!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts