UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just popped over from the MkIV forums after selling my Golf TDi 130 (great car) I sold it last wek to the first person to see it after 105k miles and 8 years for £4k and it still looked fantastic. A friend was selling his A3 Sportback...a 54 plate 2.0T FSI in light metalic blue, 29k miles, FASH, cream leather interior and DSG Box. It is in superb condition and I paid £8k for it. No idea if the price was right but I loved the car so I bought it.

My other main interest is photography so when I get a chance I will put some pics up if people are interested.

Hope the forum turns out as good as the VW one.

Regards to all.

Rob

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]It's a bit quieter over here

[/quote]

I prefer the term "exclusive". [:D]

Welcome over Rob. So you have a new car and you're into photography..... there's something missing from this thread [;)].

[^^]

What do you think of the Sportback?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As the wife said "I don't do subtle hints" got a couple of busy days but give me a chance and the pics will be on...promise.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, loving the car. Have just bought a boot liner for it and have now ordered some Philips x-treme bulbs for the headlights. I don't know how many of you are aware of these but they are 80% brighter than standard and are fully legal, once tried I don't think you would use anything else.

I have some pictures, how do I post them?

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Best way to post pics is to upload them to photobucket.com and then copy and paste the img tags into your message.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
I have osram night breakers in mine and also a big fan of those,just need side lamps bulbs/leds to finish the clear white look

1 - 10 of 10 Posts