UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Darren here from cornwall. Enjoying my 52 plate A6. Nothing really major to report. Drives like new. Passed all Mot's to date. Regular service intervals. Some small problems in the last few weeks like - New brake light swith - Indicator relay. New problem just shown itself and seeing as there seems to be no haynes manual for the A6 its time to hit the forums for advice. So hopefully be chatting to many of you soon. Time to see if anyone on here is lucky enough to have been through what im experiencing with the car.

Darren

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Welcome along. The brake light switch is a very common problem too. Nope your right theres no Haynes for the B7 A4 or the A6....shame. They do the passat though which is sort of similar to the A4 anyway but not sure about the A6

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a picture of my 2002 A6. Now can anyone tell me how i find out model etc.. I know its an SE, But when it comes to codes like B7 -- C6 etc i have no idea. Also any one have the fault .... Oil temp and water temp guages not working, strange how they stop together. of course i'll post this in the correct place on the forum in due course.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Plate is simply blurred using photoshop skills. as is my daugters face. This is a 52 plate housing a very smooth and powerful (ish) 2.0 fsi petrol engine. Im guessing as most of you with petrol engines will know. These can eaisly do 40 mpg.. if you have a heavy right foot like me when the road allows of course these will also manage a credit card eating 17mpg. Be sure to post some pics of your A6 when you get it dahmich. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts