UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ross-tech,

I bought a cable from a member off this forum, but it was older, and was to be used with a PC with a serial port.

The long and the short is that i registered for $99 this cable but now its broken and no good to me.

Ive been quoted £250 for a new CAN cable, but this includes the registration fee. Rang a few of your retailers in the UK but they didnt seem to know what to do. Just i only paid the $99 a few months ago, and dont really want to pay registration twice!

Many thanks

Steven

·
Registered
425 Posts
[quote user="Stevee"]

Hi Ross-tech,

I bought a cable from a member off this forum, but it was older, and was to be used with a PC with a serial port.

The long and the short is that i registered for $99 this cable but now its broken and no good to me.

Ive been quoted £250 for a new CAN cable, but this includes the registration fee. Rang a few of your retailers in the UK but they didnt seem to know what to do. Just i only paid the $99 a few months ago, and dont really want to pay registration twice!

Many thanks

Steven

[/quote]

PM Bruce the bear on UKMKIVS... hes the ross tech oracle!

·
Registered
926 Posts
[quote user="tdi-man"]

i just got version 814 of ebay and its registered 50.00 also bloke does version 908 for 80.00

[/quote]

Those will be stolen software and copy cables then.

·
Registered
10 Posts
[quote user="Rustynuts"]

[quote user="tdi-man"]

i just got version 814 of ebay and its registered 50.00 also bloke does version 908 for 80.00

[/quote]

Those will be stolen software and copy cables then.

[/quote]

[cop]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks ben. I got the upgrade to the hex can usb. Its the job. Genuine lead is only way to go

·
Registered
10 Posts
My friend recommend me a new cable, vag11.8 can usb

It's cheap though (not more than $30), I think you can go check if this one is useful to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts