UK Audi Forum banner

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Diggler 
#1 ·
Hi, im Bob from Leven in Fife, got my A6 LeMans back in March and love it. Went for the 2.7TDi multi-tronic combo with Bose and iPod with mmi high and it never fails to put a smile on my face.

Missus gets her A5 in same engine/box combo on Friday so will post pics of both when I can.

#5 ·
Posted a couple of pics in my gallery, don't know how to attach them here. On a private plate now as these pics are a couple of months old. Was a misty morning hence why one of the pics is a little unclear.

Will post some of the A5 when it arrives on Friday...

#6 ·
To post pictures you cause the content s elector, which is located in the post editor. Click reply, then on the post editor screen click the
content s elector, click the photos tab and use the scroll bar to move through the list and find your gallery. Click your name and the photos in your gallery will appear on the left. There are two options at the bottom, I've chosed medium for thumbnail size and link to original for the second option.

Once your happy click ok! I've inserted the image below to show you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.