UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
The buckets look the businessssss!!!

Really nice car dude would look sweet with an optics grill though!

Whats the mod list?

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Yep, tell us more.. I take it the mtm badges aren't for show ? And are they English plates or just coincidental in Singapore ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers mates all for your kind words... Yes i am from the very Sunny ,very hot all season *Singapore*...

Them seats are great and it does holds me well during hard cornering...(Had to pay a hefty price for it from Audi Singapore though)

Did a couple of Hardwares and Software(MTM Stage 2) upgrades.... Was planning to use the full MTM exhaust but it will cost me an arm and a leg for it so i opt instead for a full milltek turbo catback exhaust..On APR HPFP, BMC CDA Airbox,Forge DV ,Defi Meters(for boost and exhaust temp reading)Alcons 6 potters , Owen Development Hybrid K04 turbo ,ect......(Can't remember a couple of stuffs i did)

Next on the drawing board is to change my coilovers to KW Clubsport, H&R ARB's.....Will post more pictures once done...

Cheers

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Rubbish mate,its horrible !!! i would give it away,

can i have it?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hahaha. You guys make me blush.Thank you and yeS when the time is right. You can have it but for a small fee..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote user="ADEY"]

as above mr xyz - looks the biz!!

hows the white for keeping clean?

[/quote]

Well. It's bloody hard to keep it white especially here in SUnny Singapore... Luckily i ve got my maid to help me wash her daily.... So not too bad...

Cheers

1 - 20 of 33 Posts