UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ohh don't worry white plate is just a show plate. :) I don't drive around with it on, which is a shame mind!

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Looks great, Sam. The guy in pic 3 isn't holding a brick is he ??!! ( maybe it's just my phone and I can't see it properly )

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]

Looks great, Sam. The guy in pic 3 isn't holding a brick is he ??!! ( maybe it's just my phone and I can't see it properly )

[/quote]

Looks like an old fashioned camera,i bet he is from the insurance company taking pictures of mods(on your car and not the ugly mods we have on here)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mods? painted wheels and a vinyl roof? lol hardly insurance affecting.

thanks for comments.

plans are mostly going to be for track rather than looks. maybe remove the rear wiper and badge but that will be about it.

·
Registered
607 Posts
nice looking motor you got there sam!! i love white A3's but cant afford a new one so gotta wait til they start popping up used or i get more cash!! a white S3 though[inlove]!! there was a lad at JBS when i had my exhaust fitted got a quote of £8kish to get 500+ useable bhp out of one of them[:O]that would make it very track worthy!! must admit though 300bhp+ remap would do me!! welcome to the site btw

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you can get around 310/320 with just a remap out of them, highly tunage it would appear for a mer 2litre... but pushes 265 anyway so till the bonus comes through in january that bhp is just fine :)

thanks for comments!! xx

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Revo + Giac and probably a few others are doing 330's but 350-370 with fuel pump,exhaust,induction and uprated diverter valve & to be honest they do drive nice,I cant remember weather it was after that the uprated pump was running at 99% though so may need another pump after that.(Havnt been down to my mates for a few week so not definate on pumps info but i am sure that speal is somewhere near correct)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mmm i can get a remap for £400 running at 320bhp, can't remember who is by grrr... when i looked into just chips n remaps revo didn't produce much untill you went down the exhaust road etc? and i don't want to be doing that as I have another 2 1/2 years of warranty...

my mum has an MTM remap... and has 315bhp, supposed to be the best to get?

havent heard of any doing 330bhp are they piggy backs?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
No normal ECU flashing,dont want to be standing on anyones toes because i dont know if site sponsors do roughly the same out put,dealers arent that bad with mods and warranty anymore to be honest and if you got it mapped now they wouldnt know if you had one with the handheld flash option you could just put it back to stock setting when going for services etc Exhausts and intake do make a big difference especially if turbo back exhuast but it still wouldnt put me off getting any of it done especially the map.The GIAC handheld loader i have with mine has : stock,pump + kill settings loaded on to it: the kill one is basically a good immobiliser where as even if someone steals the keys if the car is set to kill the ecu is dead until you plug the handheld back in again

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
What car does you mum have sam? sounds like a cool mum who is modded up

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i got them from one of the shows hun, not expensive, can get them with the D also if you want... otherwise most places online won't sell them now.

mum has an orange s3 with an MTM remap... have decided my remap :) and will be aquiring it in the new year :)

woohoo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts