UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I've just gone and bought my first non-VW in over 7 years of VW ownership! It is still part of the VAG stable though.

Anyway, it's a July 07 Audi S5 4.2 V8.... and just found out it has a Miltek exhaust already fitted to it! Hope that won't affect the insurance too much... although it has a tracker installed too! Only picked up the car yesterday and drove home through London from Docklands all the way to Surrey in SW London. I cannot get over how the lovely V8 sounds! Anyway, here are the pics:

What do you think?

Cheers,

Rye

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Hi rye, welcome to the forum, Excellent what a motor, i was drooling over one in the dealers earlier this year

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Its ok,nothing that special to be honest......................................can i have a go please[drool]

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers for all the welcoming comments guys...

I'll try and get a HD video of the engine start-up [;)]

Let me know of any Audi specific meets. I think i'll be going to that meet at Brooklands as it is down the road.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Love it love it love it!!

My dad got the 3.0TDI, the a5 is a great car! Only thing i dont like on the S5 is the V8 badge... just looks wrong there.. just my opinion tho!

The 4.2 V8 has got to be one of the best engines around!

[inlove]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Like the sweeping dials rye, like the sound of the engine rye, like the car rye, as amatter of fact love it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts