UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I took delivery of my new Audi. Unfortunately for me, the weather wasn't good, and with rain a 60 km drive home is very visible on a black car.

I took a few quick pictures, but nice pictures will have to wait until I get the car washed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote user="damianmkv"]Lovely ! With the exception if the weather,how is it ?

[/quote] It's really good. The demo-car I had came with 16" wheels, which made it too soft. I was afraid that the 18 inch" I got on this was too much, but it's actually not. Still have a feeling that I would have liked 17" better, but that's not a complain - especially since the looks of those wheels are good as well. It's a comfortable drive, and it can still do some serious cornering, if you want it to. It's well isolated as well, so noise from the outside is limited, even on the hard Swedish roads, where the Golf had a lot of road-noise.

Engine has to be driven in, so it's way to early to tell. It doesn't have the on/off power in the low revs as the turbo/compressor engine in the Golf, but it's close enough.

Interior is great. It's with a black ceiling, probably hard to tell on the pictures, but I like it.

It has the Audi Sound System as well, which sounds good... - and the Bluetooth phone interface seems to be better than the one I had in the Golf as well.

All in all, more car than the Golf, but that is what you should expect when paying so much more.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Looks really good Kij, hope you jave happier times with the a4 than the golfs!

Lawrie it doesn't look like there is going to be an RS4 in the B8 shape, as there's the RS5, but stranger things have happened.

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Very sweet car, very sweet engine. Well done, i hope it does well for you!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Very nice. Get used to having your car washing gear out on a regular basis though [;)]. Love that dash.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote user="davemk"]Very nice. Get used to having your car washing gear out on a regular basis though
. Love that dash.

[/quote] That won't be a problem... [:)]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts