UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime she sees an Audi badge.... "Daddy's car" and everytime we see a Ford badge.......... "Mummy's car"

[clap][<:eek:)]

Awesome. And she's not even two yet! [inlove]

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Charlie was the same - when I was out of the drive, cleaning the car, he used to sit on the wall, telling the make of car that went passed. He did it from the age of about 2 but it took him about 3 months to get the hang of " Ford " as opposed to "Focus" ( i blame the grandparents who used to say they drove a Focus ).

Took him to Santa Pod when he was 3 ( the earliest I could get away with ) and he loves it. He knows the classes and watches it on TV with me.

Off to the Pod on Saturday - he's really excited. Its nice to have that time together & i'm looking forward to next year when I can take George as well...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Bless, if she will be anything like me I was putting go faster stripes on my bike aged 8 lol - and so it begins [:(]

·
Registered
496 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]

PS - I half expect george to say " Dad's car " every time we see a VW garage !

[/quote]

LOLLLL

My cousins are like that.

Audis mine and my aunt

Mercs mum n uncle

Vauxhall is unc and her mum

and Bmw is my mums old one and shes just turned 2 :D

I remember my first day at reception though believe it or not - i started late and i went in n made a car from these wooden bricks and it was a copy of my uncles old sunny! I think thats where i get it from!

·
Registered
607 Posts
my little girl is the same mummys car daddys car grandads car etc. the best one i had was thats like your lorry dad and shes never been to work with me!! exactly the same [:O] size colours the lot, and it was on the hard shoulder the other side of the motorway!!

·
Registered
902 Posts
I'm a primary school teacher and for the past 3 or 4 years I have been churning out 30 odd car nuts a year! I have pics up in my class of my car and lots of matchbox cars (A4 convertible, A4 V6, Veyron, MkIV, A4 Estate, R8 etc.)

I also get a hardcore few who will tell me what car they're intending to get when they're older - and it's always a VW or Audi!

·
Registered
902 Posts
It's got to be done, especially those who don't have a dad around!

The boys were practically wetting themselves about my new wheels last week (been off with 'flu all this week!) and that led to a discussion about the rear ARB I'm getting. Now I have them designing vehicles and apparently they all have suspension and 'roll bars' which, from what the supply teacher said, are actually roll CAGES - so that chat must've gone in one ear and out the other!

Plus it's very innocent compared to some pastimes I have (pub etc!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts