UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
looks great, was never too sure whether or not I liked the colour but yours has convinced me I really do!

Those alloys and the tints set it of nicely too

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="davemk"]

The A4 avant is such a nice looking car.

Any plans for it, or leaving it as it is?

[/quote]

A chating crowd with pitch forks and blazing torches a bit like a witch hunt shouting outside your house "Remap Remap Remap Remap"

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments, all of you! I'm happy with it is for now, but have only had it 6 weeks so as time goes on I tend to change things . . . . . .

Unsure about a remap, looked at the 180 BHP conversion, but could be bad for the driving license (Heavy right foot anyway!)

Possibly some 19's from a new A5 done in anthracite grey? . .. .. . . .

·
Registered
169 Posts
ooh yes! Nice. Love the tints, too. (makes me with I had mine done now too..)

Although mine is a deeper blue than yours, and, a B6 as opposed B7, I've installed the RS mirrors (shiny/chrome) and they fit VERY well (in my opinion..) with the additional alu window trims, roofrails and clean, shiny wheels. Will post pics later - might be worth looking into yourself!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Good question, Mark! You know, I think they do. Certainly all the older gen's (like mine, a 'b6') that I've seen do!?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think they do aswell, I've never seen one without them? So Jim you gonna post some Pics for us to see then? Where did you get the chrome mirrors and how much were they??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts