UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After this weeks snow, the new car didn't stay clean for long! Gave her a wash this afternoon and managed to get some new pics although it started to get dark so they aren't brilliant.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Lovely Sem, absolutely lovely [y]

Are there plans (or have I missed them from the "it's coming" thread elsewhere??)

Loving that leather interior...

C

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers, I do have a few plans but only minor things really:

I'm missing my sat nav and don't want a portable unit so i'm looking to retrofit the RNS-E soon. Wasn't going to pay the ridiculous factory fitted price when it can be retro'd for £500.

The standard black plastic pedals really let the interior down so i'm looking for some S3/MKV ones to replace them with.

I've also got a couple of ideas for some small exterior mods but trying to resist - I feel really guilty for wanting to mod a brand new car which i've only had for a week! [:D]

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah I'm seeing a lot about RNSE being a cheap and fairly easy retro fit on the car - certainly more so than the extortionate fee by Audi at ordering time!

Going for the S3 pedals?? Was it not you that did your own pre-fab pedals previously for the Golf?? Always an opportunity there if it was and those doors are still open to you?? Always good for a little uniqueness??

Dare I aks about the exterior - I take it some LEDs to replace the sides are a must? [;)]

C

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's plenty of RNSE's on ebay, prices range from £500-800 so i'm keeping my eye out for a bargain.

I don't have sidelights because I have the LED DRL's as standard with the xenons [:D][:p]

·
Registered
265 Posts
[quote user="Sem"]

There's plenty of RNSE's on ebay, prices range from £500-800 so i'm keeping my eye out for a bargain.

I don't have sidelights because I have the LED DRL's as standard with the xenons

[/quote]

Look out for this seller on eBay I got mine for £470 - bargain!!! [Y]http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/navigation.corp/

navigation.corp

1 - 12 of 12 Posts