UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe not to everyones taste:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/MIKETDI/low1.jpg

A mock-up of how I want it to look, but I know in a ideal world its not possible! But coilovers are being fitted in 2 weeks.

Carbon fibre center caps:

*UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Those wheels have now GONE!!!!

Replacements trial fitted:

trial fitted a 225-35/19 front and back, slight rubbing over bumps but nothing major bad:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2nd pic is just a pchop mock up, wont be able to go that low anyway. I'll be knocking it down appx another 15/20mm as to how it stands right now. Im currently lowered on H+R springs, but ive got some Wietec coilovers on the way from Germany.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mike,

Great pic's............... I have to admit I was on the same thought path as Orville, how wrong I was! those wheels look stunning, makes your car look sooooo mean but also keeps it seriously good looking at the same time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
How about air-ride suspension? That way you can give the car a really low look, like the look in your P'shopped pic, but raise the car for driving and speed bumps, etc.

I know air-ride is quite 'Marmite', you either love it or hate it, so not sure what camp you'd sit in?

My mate's garage has fitted air-ride on quite a few VAG's.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.