UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i picked my a3 sport back up from the dealers on sat, and was just wondering what the best fuel to fill it up with for economics and performance. and what sort of mpg should i expect to get from it as it seems pretty thirsty at the moment as i had a 1.6fsi golf before.

comments will be appreiciated

regards rob

·
Registered
39 Posts
Get a remap !

i should imagen from the 1.6 you will not be dissapointed from the performance i would drive it for a good month or two before modding (if thats the way your going) just to get a feel for it.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Super unleaded. 98 ron, try it for 2 / 3 fill ups, then try unleadedand see if you notice any difference,in performance and mpg

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Mpg depends on how you drive. You should get 30ish and upto around 38 if you drive easy. A remap will revolutionize it mate. 250bhp approx

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
There is an evoms one that is available now and seems to be geeting good reviews,had to change mine yesterday because it had split badly but no one kept the evoms one in stock so had to put the revised oem ona back on but it should be ok for now,bit of a pain to fit mate tbh without a ramp

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
okay but is it possible to do without taking to a garage. i am an engineer by trade and can usualy do things on cars myself. and where can i get the evoms one from?

cheers rob

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Should be ok on axle stands,its round behind the osf wheel area obviously near the turbo,cant find the evoms one at the minute but i will ask steve at statller on monday,but he could get you one,how come you want a new one

·
Registered
162 Posts
What colour is your motor?

I'll keep an eye for an A3 Sportback flexing the UK-AUDIS.NET sticker about the Bradford area, i know it's off topic but did you get your windows done? If so, who did you go with?

[y]

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote user="AidenUK"]

I'll keep an eye for an A3 Sportback flexing the UK-AUDIS.NET sticker about the Bradford area, i know it's off topic but did you get your windows done? If so, who did you go with?

[/quote]

its phantom black mate, i live in queensbury area and work on bowling back lane. what do you drive and wher bouts u from????

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote user="leach76"]

Should be ok on axle stands,its round behind the osf wheel area obviously near the turbo,cant find the evoms one at the minute but i will ask steve at statller on monday,but he could get you one,how come you want a new one

[/quote]

just want a louder blow off sound

·
Registered
162 Posts
[quote user="rob_priestley35"]

[quote user="AidenUK"]

[/quote]

its phantom black mate, i live in queensbury area and work on bowling back lane. what do you drive and wher bouts u from????

[/quote]

I'm from Haworth mate, i work in Bramley, Leeds.

I'll keep an eye out for you. [y]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts