1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Got to love the flat bottom'd steering wheel. Really gorgeous car [Y]

·
Registered
607 Posts
that has made me want my rears tinted all the more, very nice car and that steering wheel[H] only bit im not keen on is the black grill surround!! each to there own though love the rest of it and black is definately the best colour for A3's lol

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Guys for your reply & opinion ... I think im going to leave the car in its priginal condition for 2-3 months and then start doing some mods [:p] ... first on my wishlist is installing rns-e ... took her today to snake pass for a drive (between sheffield & manchester) and that car is fun to drive on both high & low speeds when doing corners and also on 2-3 mile straight stretch ... this is my first proper audi experience & im loving it [:p] ..my gf is so jealous now that she wants to exchange her bmw 1 series with my a3 lol (not happening).

Sal

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Owners Manual says 1000 miles ... mine already had 1200 miles on it as it was finance directors car and she got an upgrade to A5 and this one was 4k cheaper than the new one for same spec [:p] .. I can use that money to get rns-e & s3 brake dics [:p]

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Your good for ripping then. A5 3.0tdi would be nice.......oh to dream....[|-)]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WTF is wrong with these people ... some d!ck pr!ck sctrached my car .... so effing p!ssed man ... does anyone know who can repair the scratch (im based in wakefield) .. scratch is an inch long and i can feel it with me nail ... and its on the driver side door just above the door handle ... ive contacted the dealer just waiting for their reply and have also ordered touch up paint kit (phantom black,pearl effect) from audi staffordshire. [:mad:]

Sal

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Damn sorry to hear that. Was it a door that opened onto it or is the scratch too high? Really annoying.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is high and defo done by some idiot ... i was in trafford center manchester when i left the car in car park it wasnt there and when i came back bloody heart attack ... going to take into local audi dealer on friday for estimate ... i got the touch up paint today might order Langka repair kit if the dealer try to rip off .

Sal

·
Registered
390 Posts
sorry to hear that Sal - know the feeling when some t--t opened their car door into the side of my last Audi

you know, some folks call us 'sad' and say "its only a peice of metal" but when you work/graft BLOODY HARD! to own decent motors i find it sad that some sickos (choosing my wording very carefully) take pleasure in de-facing peoples properties - may they contract a long,painful venerial disease!!

good luck with the repair mate

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I agree with you Adey bro .. It might sound a bit stupid but that scratch been all over my mind at work all day today and even now lol .. sorry steve bro didnt take any pics & my gf got my car till thursday so might put some on here on friday ... i was browsing through mkivs forum and came across a company called panelcare .. they seem decent will get in touch with them 2mrw ...

Sal

·
Registered
607 Posts
is it jake that works for panelcare? think his user neame is jakewalsh hes had some good reviews on correctional stuff from what ive read, only ever bad one i read was on a silver car which didnt look off think it was someone being a cnut! is the scratch white(has i it gone through the paint?) if not coule be worth try scratchX or similar on such a small scratch could save having paint, or buffing the area could work out cheaper and just as effective. hope you get it sorted mate, just jealousy all it is you cant have ote nice with the little chavvy #$£%^# about!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea spoke to jake today @ panelcare ... booked car in for next week .. decent bloke and he's got a nice setup down there in rochdale ... as per him no need for respray ... a touch up will do :p and im quite happy with the quote he gave me lol ... truly speaking Langka repair kit cost more than he is going to charge me for the job ..

Sal

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Glad your going to get it sorted mate. Jake seems a top lad [Y]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts