UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 12532 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,not a very nice morning in lincoln, overcast and spitting with rain, hope it improves

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
It's been overcast most of the day here. We've had a few sunny spells but......it's just not summery enough.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Morning

A bit better here this morning, blue skies not a cloud in sight

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Morning, ah the weekend at last, what are you all up to ?

let me start ,i am going fishing today the river trent at dunham bridge, tomorrow i will weather permitting give the car a good clean and post some photos of her on the forum

have a good weekend

dave

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
hmmmmm... was at work at 7pm this morning. Home again now on a break. Out again to work in a few mins. relax rest of the day. This evening watching Mall Cop with the Mrs.

Taking good friends out for the day tomorrow as its their anniversary. weekend will fly. Just dont like working saturdays, the weekend passes too quick

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Bah. It's grim here today. Very overcast and rain showers. It wouldn't be so bad but I was very fortunate to have received a pot of wax this morning and can't get out there to use it. Hopefully tomorrow will be a dry day.

Still might be tempted today....overcast is ideal for car cleaning really. Hmmm.......

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote user="ADEY"]

its my birthday today!!!!!

[/quote]

Happy birthday ADEY[<:eek:)]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Morning all

Raining this morning, the sky looks full of the stuff as well, do you think we had summer 2 weeks ago?

was going to clean the car today and get some photos of her on the forum, never know it might stop raining and brighten up later

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Im about to go down to the local garage to use their power washer and brushes to clean the car.......quicker..........only messing. Need to use power washer as there is all muck in the arches.

Friend of mine has a IS250, in black, you wouldnt believe the swirl marks on it from the brushes.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Morning, the sun is out the skies are blue, but its going to rain later, wheres this red hot summer the weather men forecast 2 months ago?

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
After all that rain last night, blue skies , good job really i am going fishing today ,

only another 9 days off before i am back at work, not looking forward to that with just having 6 weeks off

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
What do you do dave? I feel all weird when im not at work!!! get abit bored at home. Maybe we should do a "whats your job" thread!

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[quote user="stevee"]

What do you do dave? I feel all weird when im not at work!!! get abit bored at home. Maybe we should do a "whats your job" thread!

[/quote]

i am a service engineer stevee, i am presently working offshore in the southern sector, i fly out of norwich,but work of the lincolnshire coast

i work a 2 on 2off rota, the main platform that i work on is shutdown for maintenance work so i have 6 weeks off,

1 - 20 of 12532 Posts