UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to my other half scouring the internet I have managed to grab a bargain on eBay and got an S Line grill in mint condition on its way to me. I am a bit excited is that wrong lol [;)]

·
Registered
91 Posts
FFS will it ever stop.

As if its not bad enough finding time to strip my golf back to standard

I have all the goodies I keep finding to fit to yours too.

A couple of things I am looking for are front and rear bumpers off an s3 nice and smooth with no rub strips

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="davelincs"]

no nothing wrong with that, i was excited last week when my two wash buckets turned up

[/quote]

Yeah mate i have heard you have moved away from scrubbing yourself in the back garden in the tin bath,is it same method used as you would for the car now with the buckets? what do you use the grit gaurds for though?

[:D]

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote user="damianmkv"]Ha, it will NEVER stop, John, you must know that by now

[/quote]

Mmmmm what next... bumpers, new style Zenon headlights, Exhaust........lol [6] [A]

·
Registered
607 Posts
i love the sline's they were just slightly out of my price range unless i wanted a 1.6[+o(] petrol!! gtet an exhaust it changes the drive i love my miltek!! did you get it remapped in the end? pity its a sportback or id have known to some cheap 40mm lowering springs coming up in a few weeks!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote user="gavnayshgttdi115"]

i love the sline's they were just slightly out of my price range unless i wanted a 1.6
petrol!! gtet an exhaust it changes the drive i love my miltek!! did you get it remapped in the end? pity its a sportback or id have known to some cheap 40mm lowering springs coming up in a few weeks!!

[/quote]

Mmmm Miltek I want one of those but they don't do one for the sportback :(

Yes got it remapped, very nice!!! I love this car I would not mind it lasting for many many years to come.....

[:D]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

[quote user="davelincs"]

no nothing wrong with that, i was excited last week when my two wash buckets turned up

[/quote]

Yeah mate i have heard you have moved away from scrubbing yourself in the back garden in the tin bath,is it same method used as you would for the car now with the buckets? what do you use the grit gaurds for though?

[/quote]

Leach
due to the new hse rules and regulations , paragragh 3, page 10000008965/00002 all tin baths that are placed in back/ front gardens ,have to be earthed , due the lightening strikes,

so with the price of copper earthing rods, and the poor resistance qualitys that limestone has,
i decided on the two bucket method, one for each leg of course, the grit guards are in place so i do not use to much water, just one inch above each grit guard is sufficient for a family of nine,any more questions

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Is this a fully functional trouser rolling up session or a more advance course washing up and around the luncgh box/package area

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="k6tyw"]

lmao the images I have in my head now...jeez!!!!

[/quote]

I'm sure he will have some photo's of the rare washing occasion on here for you soon princess just stay calm

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well it arrived Tuesday woo hoo. Bit of a bugger to fit so not got round to it yet. (leave that to the other half) Also just added some S-Line Sill strips.....Will pop some snaps on here when its all done [:D]

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="phil76"]

[quote user="stevee"]

Sounds good, looking forward to the pics

[/quote]

of davelincs?

[/quote]
its on youtube i have had 2 hits in 3 weeks not bad, to tell you the truth they were bot me just checking to see if it was still on there site

1 - 20 of 92 Posts