UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon guys and girls,

I'm a fairly active member on uk-mkivs.net as my first car was a Golf, but cut a long story short i've basically managed to secure a loan for in the new year to go and get myself a used A3. I'm after one in either black or grey, three doors with either the 1.6 petrol or 2.0 turbo diesel engine. [:)]

Looks, like i'm going to be spending a little more time on here now!

Cheers,

Alex.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
How do Alex and welcome over the road my friend,dont think you will regret it mate i loved my golf but i really love my Audi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only worry I have is the insurance! I've got the money for the car, but the insurance at 18 with one accident is going to be a joke. [:'(]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="AlexH"]

Here will be fine, typical n00b.

[/quote]

Yeah you've slipped with the 'o' and put an extra one in[:D]

Ring round for some quotes mate,find a car on the autotrader something like and give them that car to quote you on

·
Registered
607 Posts
they are steep to insure but well worth it, and 1.6 or 2.0tdi its a no brainer get the 1.6 2.0tdi all the way there will be no comparison it goes better and will be lighter on the old pocket, and maybe cheaper tax too(not definate though) insurance would be little difference id have thought. i got the 140tdi which is what i guess youd be looking at and it is as quick as my mates tt(mines mapped) so they go well for what they are. and if your interested in mods the tdi has more scope than a 1.6!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts