UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
il start this one off myself and let me no what ya fink

Porsche 997 turbo alloys 19" but coilovers cumin this week lol.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Are they genuine ? i take it they are with the size? at first i didnt like them on the car to be honest but on the last pic its changed my mind,should look good on coilovers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i think they are there 9.5j on rear i fink n 8's on front. il get pic of rear as they have streched tyres on 235/35/19.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Love the bear!

Like the wheels too but something doesn't quite fit right, I'd love to see it with coilies on though, could make all the difference!

You all know what my wheels look like lol, 18" DTM edition multi spokes, love em to bits.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I like OEM, so have RS6's.

Ryan, what's that black lip below your bumper? Is it called a Splitter or something? Where did you get it from?

·
Registered
902 Posts
[quote user="Sam_W"]

You all know what my wheels look like lol, 18" DTM edition multi spokes, love em to bits.

[/quote]

I don't, let's have a look!!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="benjie"]

Ryan, what's that black lip below your bumper? Is it called a Splitter or something? Where did you get it from?

[/quote]

Isn't it the Seat splitter?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sure does, have seen a few b7 and b6's with them on, although think they may need a little bit of trimming, can't say for certain.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Thanks Sam, right, next question - can anyone point me to a place that sells them, or an ebay link or something?!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I did something different following a forgetful moment which involved spraying my wheels with alloy cleaner and then getting distracted by the missis and leaving it on to long! The result was a total refurb of all 5 original alloys and resprayed in a gloss black finish with flash chrome sprayed into the outer areas - they need to be seen to fully appreciate, especially in the sun - if anyone is around at Edition38 come and have a look! They got rave reviews at Inters earlier this year!

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
[quote user="benjie"]

Thanks Sam, right, next question - can anyone point me to a place that sells them, or an ebay link or something?!

[/quote]

Dare I say a Seat dealer [:D]

Around £20 so I believe.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have had a few set's here are some pic's

Current. for the moment any way. 19x8's BBS LM's With 15mm / 10mm Spacer's

IMG_0172.jpg picture by md176

Bought and sold . 18x8 witht 3" dish on rear's 2.5" dish on front's

IMG_2932-2.jpg picture by md176

Brabus 19x9's V2 Split's Reps.

IMG_1456-1.jpg picture by md176

IMG_1786.jpg picture by md176

Audi 18x8.5 OEM S-Line Wheel's (I miss these) Pic show's wheel's after full referb.

IMG_1770.jpg picture by md176

·
Registered
21 Posts
I love the porsche 997s at the top, was thinking of those myself.

heres mine, 18 eta beta Krones splits

lowering will come, but not just yet, looks alright in real life, look higher on internet!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts