UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just about to do this to mine because like the look of it and think it actually goes with everything about the front if fitted correct,there has been a few been done on audisport.net but cant find the thread or the pics now so just wondering if anyone on here has any pics of there's with one fitted?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do squire cos its on a lot better motor [:D]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably one night in the week because not getting it till monday now,trust this to be a good weekend weather wise !! because also want to paint calipers and get the s-line decals fitted but decal company havnt dropped them off yet at work either[:^)]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just black i think mate with the s-line decals on in white,then going to get wheels painted either silver with a twist of some kind or maybe even a bit like black edition colour,i like dark wheels had some awsome one off coloured monty's on my golf what i had painted at work but the car was silver so it split the colour up but not sure on too dark wheels on a dark car,mines dolphin by the way.Wouldnt mind S3 calipers but too expensive for something i dont need for cars power when there is other things i can sort on it for similar costs

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No tomorrow mate then i have a rest of week of to play with that and myself

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

No tomorrow mate then i have a rest of week of to play with that and myself

[/quote]

What in that order leach

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well other way round i reckon but if i do it that way i might not get time to do the spoiler

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

well other way round i reckon but if i do it that way i might not get time to do the spoiler

[/quote]

By you have ever angle covered

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

[/quote]

By you have ever angle covered

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[quote user="leach76"]

Probably one night in the week because not getting it till monday now,trust this to be a good weekend weather wise !! because also want to paint calipers and get the s-line decals fitted but decal company havnt dropped them off yet at work either

[/quote]

Is it on yet?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Tomorrow cos been asked to work(silly them) so now the ramp is mine "HA HA HA"(evil laugh),but they would ask me to work tomorrow when knackered with drive up to leicester and back yesterday morning with a rush home cos went to see U2 at don valley,so with that,getting up early,drinking too much at night,millions of miles walked because of old weak bladder syndrome & not getting home till 1am now i'm z z z z sorry i'm x-tra tired

1 - 20 of 41 Posts