UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant wait to have a go on this, i havnt been so giddy about spending time alone in my room since i first got the laptop and internet.

But seriously if you havnt seen the videos etc check it out

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your like Danny Glover in lethal weapon 2, Dave as in ' Too old for this Sh*t ' . Read the heading Dave its ' Computers,gaming and technology ' you have wandered in to an area you will not feel at home with,go back to the light.

You could check our soon to be up and running 'coal,steam and the age of a has been section' [:D]

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Hadn't heard of it either but it looks amazing. The only thing is, I hope it's a fairly fast paced game. I was keen to play Heavy Rain before it came out, downloaded the demo but was disappointed.

The facial detail in this game looks outstanding. Good shout.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its by rock star games who did grand theft auto and red dead revolver so yeah there is bits of everything in it from driving,shooting,running around blah blah blah,its been advertised on tv recently

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Think I might have to get it. I'll be having a few hours a week to myself soon so it'd be rude not to. Might trade in GT5......I've only played it a few times.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
[:D][quote user="leach76"]

Your like Danny Glover in lethal weapon 2, Dave as in ' Too old for this Sh*t ' . Read the heading Dave its ' Computers,gaming and technology ' you have wandered in to an area you will not feel at home with,go back to the light.

You could check our soon to be up and running 'coal,steam and the age of a has been section'

[/quote]

[lol-lol]

·
Registered
54 Posts
It looks okay, but then it also looks like hours of investment. Think I prefer more pick up and play arcade style games now I don't get high and shit...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good game to start with.............soon gets rather repetitive and it is like playing the same story over and over and over and over and over and over !

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I bought it Dave its ok but repetative after a few hours,depends what kind of games your in to,i want assasin creed new one or drake 3 as games which have various different things to do

1 - 13 of 13 Posts