UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think with "sister site" in the frame, there's scope [;)]

I'm in subject it to it not being too steep.

C

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's Aidens fault I stuck it on here ! I think Dave will want a minimum run of 25 sets per model, if that makes sense - not in total. No idea of costs yet - am hoping similar to last time but that was 3 years ago...

·
Registered
399 Posts
If it's per design I'll be surprised if we get it, but I'll keep an eye out in case it comes off [:)]

Cheers dad!

C

·
Registered
162 Posts
[quote user="damianmkv"]It's Aidens fault I stuck it on here ! I think Dave will want a minimum run of 25 sets per model, if that makes sense - not in total. No idea of costs yet - am hoping similar to last time but that was 3 years ago...

[/quote]

That's it.. blame the young un! [bag]

[y]

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
[quote user="AidenUK"]

[quote user="damianmkv"]It's Aidens fault I stuck it on here ! I think Dave will want a minimum run of 25 sets per model, if that makes sense - not in total. No idea of costs yet - am hoping similar to last time but that was 3 years ago...

[/quote]

That's it.. blame the young un!

[/quote]

What you doing up and this hour? shut it andd straight to your room NOW!!

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right, prices will be :

?12 each plate plus delivery, so ?24+postage for a set

postage is:

?3 for one
?5 for two

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
I cannot get the link to work properly, not being a member on the other site i can,t sign in,does anyone have a photo of these?

·
Registered
399 Posts
The other great things about these actually I don't think has been mentioned, is they make your plates interchangable in about 30 seconds. Take the bottom of the suround off (where the logo is), and the plates can slide down and out. Shove new plates in, put bottom of surround on, done.

Handy for show pimps, y'see [;)]

C

1 - 20 of 30 Posts