UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or is it too quiet on here lately. Not much going on me thinks - where is everyone? whats everyone doing?

[:D]

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Aye, way too quiet. People seem to be using uk-mkivs, especially for OT threads.

I pop in most days but the "Active Topic" box is usually unchanged from the previous day!

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Ye im still spending most of my time over on uk-mkivs. I always check the active topics but alas there never seems to be any! Just ads. etc.

How do we get more action here?

·
Registered
425 Posts
[quote user="Stevee"]

Ye im still spending most of my time over on uk-mkivs. I always check the active topics but alas there never seems to be any! Just ads. etc.

How do we get more action here?

[/quote]

By posting more threads! You've gotta remember ukmkivs has been online since 2002, im sure that started off slow too!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Strange considering how busy the MK4s site is.

Shame as the banter over there has always been good. I'd hoped it would have been the same here. But you can't have banter if there is knowone here.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Agreed with this i hope this site takes off with a boom soon like ukmkivs and agreed again the banter etc was amusing but then again with so many thicko's online at once it was easy pickings[:#]

·
Registered
399 Posts
It's always about the banter...

And Katy give up with the bloody Bjork song, it was ducking awful and will always be, too [:)]

C

PS - wondering how godo the swear filter is as a type [:D]

EDIT: What swear filter, better change that...

·
Registered
107 Posts
[quote user="The Walrus"]

Chris I think you need to add some words

xxxx

Henry

[/quote]

Just like a comet, the predictable, inevitable and somewhat scary return of the high priestess of ghey-ness that is the Walrus. At least the subject matter is always consistant and up to your usual impeccable high and funny standards.

Grown out of the Beaufort T Justice style 'Enry ?

You don't know who I am, but I know you Ha ha ha ha.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think you know that last comment was a little bit wrong colin !!!

As for gay me ! never ! I am metrosexual every holes a goal in whatever form's it is offered or taken.

·
Registered
107 Posts

As for gay me ! never ! I am metrosexual every holes a goal in whatever form's it is offered or taken.

[/quote]

It was wrong. But I've not been on for a while and thought maybe you'd forgotten all those lovely times we had together. Do you still do that thing where you "squeeze" ? [:$]

I did spell it gh and thought youd understand.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote user="ct.p"]

[/quote]

It was wrong. But I've not been on for a while and thought maybe you'd forgotten all those lovely times we had together. Do you still do that thing where you "squeeze" ?

Lol you guys, some thing don't change - I have a bucket of cold water on standby!!! [;)]

[/quote]

·
Registered
21 Posts
[quote user="k6tyw"]

[quote user="ct.p"]

[/quote]

It was wrong. But I've not been on for a while and thought maybe you'd forgotten all those lovely times we had together. Do you still do that thing where you "squeeze" ?

Lol you guys, some thing don't change - I have a bucket of cold water on standby!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is no laughing matter as we have had to hide our feelings for so long for the sake of the wives and children, one day we plan to run away together and set up a soup kitchen for the poor starving children in Africa.

And Col yes I still do the squeeze thing but the last time it did it I got a bit more than I bargained for and lost one of my own special jumpers in the aftermath

·
Registered
107 Posts

[quote user="k6tyw"]

[quote user="ct.p"]

[/quote]

Lol you guys, some thing don't change - I have a bucket of cold water on standby!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is no laughing matter as we have had to hide our feelings for so long for the sake of the wives and children, one day we plan to run away together and set up a soup kitchen for the poor starving children in Africa.

And Col yes I still do the squeeze thing but the last time it did it I got a bit more than I bargained for and lost one of my own special jumpers in the aftermath

[/quote]

That is always a terrible thing, losing a favourite jumper. Was it a 'car' jumper or a lolling round the house jumper. They are both the same to me.

How did the loss happen? Did you have to use it to wipe in the abscence of bog roll ?

I have say, I too lost my old favourite car jumper as well, you know the biege one as modelled at a few No-Rice meets at Fleet in years past. Thankfully I have a new one now, but its just not the same.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts