UK Audi Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hope fully Damian, i have to wait until i get home to register it, i need to connect to the laptop with i tunes installed on it

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
[quote user="OhNo"]

Lovely, good luck on pulling her away from it, she will be attached for at least 6 weeks!

[/quote]

Thank god for that[:D]

·
Registered
171 Posts
I got one about a month ago, white 32gb wifi model. Use it with my iPhone as a tether, and it's an awesome piece of kit! Had iPhones and Mac's etc for years, ask away if you're stuck with owt on them!!

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Well i managed to get it connected to the pc,and it is know fully registered, etc

i am that impressed with it ,i think i will treat myself to one

·
Registered
54 Posts
Dave I was on two minds whether to get one and bit the bullet before I went on holiday.

I initially bought it for my 18 month old to watch cartoons on the plane and to just in general keep her occupied when travelling.

I really did not think they were that good. How wrong was I.

I watch all my tv on it as quite frankly I never get a sniff in on my big Tele. So I have iplayer, 4od, 5od and ITV player.

I get my work emails on it so I can catch up whilst lounging on the settee. I also have an app so I can watch movies such as avi etc.

All in all they are a pretty good piece of kit and I would not be without it. Not that useful for work though if you need access to lots of files like I do.

Get one. you will not be disappointed

Dont bother with the 3G model though as you can just tether it to most mobile phones and use you mobile contract.

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I popped into LIncoln this morning,and bought myself one, jackie as seen it and wants one, I said if she waits whilst jan they will be cheaper in the sales, to miy surprise she thought it would be a good idea, little does she know she is getting one at christmas

·
Registered
7,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
the first one i bought,was a christmas present for jackie,i thought i mentioned it in an earlier post.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yea i mean you brought her first one as a surprise.. then brought yourself one? she saw the one you brought yourself then wanted one?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts