1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It started with my Calibra Turbo

Then I got a MKIV Golf V6 4Motion

and has now continued with my new (06) A4 3.0TDi quattro

(Rolf Harris)do you know what it is yet? (/Rolf Harris)

I seem to keep buying 4WD cars with 6 gears. Is there something wrong with me? Do I have no imagination? Am I just playing it safe? [:D]

Aaaaanyway - watcha everyone. As you can see, it's kind of obvious I've wandered in here from UK MKIV - well pushed more like... I think they were trying to tell me something. [:|] Picked up my 06 A4 3.0TDi last Tuesday and gave it back on Thursday... <sigh> getting it back tomorrow after the dealer has sorted out the annoying problems it had.

Stonking car though - pulls like billyo, and I can't wait to see what happens after it's been chipped! Although it would just be nice to drive the car I own rather than this barge like A6 (too big!)

·
Premium Member
6,079 Posts
Hi Keiran - see, I knew you'd join up ! I agree that the a6 is a barge ( I had a 2.7tdi loaner last year ) but god it's comfy...shame you have to hang on to the door when you corner !

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Looking forward to seeing some pics. I also had an A6 loaner and like Damian says, it's a barge, but by 'eck, it's a comfy barge!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hiya mate[:)]

I've just done the same thing, not a major departure for me either!

I've gone from an Anniversary Golf to an A3, very similar in the way they drive too, apart from the 4WD, which is awesome, I have to say!

Rog

1 - 7 of 7 Posts