UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the pics last night and saw this in 3D. If you have kids, take them to see it. And you'll love it aswell.[<:eek:)]

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
Frankie & Benny's and a trip to the pics for the birthday party......kerrrrching.

How was the sleepover? [sos]

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I kicked off at about 12.00 as they were all still buggering about and playing on the Wii. I told 'em It was time for bed and got the answer "Oh, there's no school in the morning!". I put the point across that some of us no longer go to school, but still have to get up for work in the mornings.

Finally got to bed, and then the bloody puppy kicked off all night, then the cat joined in, and finally managed to get a few hours shut eye.

Why do mothers think that kids and their birthdays are so important that nothing else matters. [^o)] It's the getting up and going to work that pays for birthdays after all.

·
Administrator
7,120 Posts
I remember doing the same though - having mates stop over at weekend and making noise until all hours. I also recall getting a right rollicking for it mind you!

It's funny how your outlook changes as you get older.

·
Registered
607 Posts
lol i remember the old 'some of us are TRYING to sleep. if i come down here again they'll be trouble' speach of my mum lol she was still using that excuse when i moved out at 19 lol will put the film on the weekend list for my little girl and see how it goes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts