UK Audi Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't remember when I come across this forum and registered as a member and saved the link to this forum. It must be some time ago when I look for how Audi owners chip their car.

Anyway. Today I post a reply and realized that I should introduce myself and my car. Here they are:

I'm in Hong Kong. I'm quite a newbie to Audi. I get this A4 just a year ago. This is the 10th car that I own throughout my 25 years driving experience. Most of my previously owned cars are Japanese (because Japanese cars are cheaper and are the majorities in Hong Kong). I like performance car and MT, so most of my previous cars are modified for it's performance.

When my last car retire, I had a hard time finding an MT 4 dr car that I like until I come across B6 A4 1.8T Quattro. I'm not sure about UK, but that's the case in Hong Kong. Well, not totally true... MT is available on RS4, but I'm a poor guy who cannot afford such a monster. Anyway, I'm attracted by the style of the car. That's what I want, so I happily get my first audi.

This car is very much original except some modification done by the previous owner: big rotor with brembo calipers, H&R shocks, and OETTINGER body kit. It looks exactly like the signature image below. So nice... Yes. I'm in love with it still. I am looking at chipping it later when I have enough money. It is very expensive to chip a car in Hong Kong. I know it cost so much less in UK. I came across ST3 self tunning unit on chippeduk website which cost way less than those mod shops charge, and I think I will take one soon. Anyone tried this out? Any comment?

PJ Joe

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Hi mate and welcome along to the forum!!

The A4 looks really nice! You should see 180bhp with a remap /chip [Y]

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi PJ Joe, welcome to the forum.

Get some pics up at some point, I wanna see this oettinger kit

1 - 9 of 9 Posts